Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Background

Hello Friends-
Well, I've been reading various blogs that belong to friends of mine so, I figured why not join the club and start my own? So many things of interest are going on in the world today, things that I have opinions over. I enjoy reading and/or hearing other's opinions, why not get mine out there too?

First, here's a little about me. I'm 27 years old and I'm a high school Physical Education teacher and Basketball Coach. If there is anyone out there (and I know there is) that thinks Physical Education is glorified recess let me tell you, you are DEAD WRONG!!! Obviously, you've never seen a REAL Physical Education class. I'd be happy to properly educate you sometime.

I'm teaching at a school near the Arizona-Mexico border, near Yuma, Arizona. I've been here for about a year now. I am originally from California, meaning I was born there...but I guess you can say that I call Indiana "home."

I love sports!!! Playing them, as well as watching and coaching. The excitement, the drama, the suspense, the strategy, the glory, just everything but you'll find that out in considerable detail as we go along.

Movies-uh, yeah. Gotta love them. Especially since 99% of my friends worked, or still work for movie theaters. I worked for a couple for six years, on and off. I finally gave up the movie theater "career" when I landed my first "full-time" teaching job almost four years ago. My how time flys!

There is a lot more info with regard to interests, activities, and personal views but I guess you'll have to wait and find them as we journey together. One thing, with regard to this blog, there are no guarantees when I'll be able to post. Once a day, or once a week...who knows? We'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Shane M. White said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING!!!!

Glad to see another friend of mine on here.