Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mr. M.I.A.

How's it going everybody? That's right, it's your old friend T shooting a blog out at ya. I know what you're thinking. "Where has he been?" Well the answer is, I've been pretty busy with work and...yeah, that's about it. Basketball season has started and we started out pretty well with a 2-2 start, but have since fallen to 3-8. It's pretty rough. Lots of talent on the team, just the mentality is not what it needs to be. It's frustrating really, but I'm hoping the players pull together and work through it and realize they are better than everyone gives them credit for.

Christmas was a little bit of a bust for me. It was a little sad because I didn't get the opportunity to get home, but the good thing was that I was able to drive to LA and visit with family there. That was a good time. It was bitter-sweet, however, because it was my first Christmas away from home. It was was strange.

New Year's was pretty nice. I just went out with some friends here in Yuma and hit a bar. Not too much going on, just a lot of drunk crazy people, not to mention bad karaoke. But, what can you do but go with the flow.

I'll try to get back on here later and drop some more info, but until then. I'm out!

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Whoa, where did you go?

Again.

Unknown said...

Love him? Hate him? How do YOU feel about our soon to be former President? Take part in a chance to immortalize your views in book form by visiting http://goodbyegeorgew.com/ and letting your opinion be read!

Check out the following article about goodbyegeorgew.com/:
http://www.prlog.org/10153466.html